Specs & FAQ
- High quality foam insert to keep your drink cool
- Game Version has Home and Away score rings that click into place to keep an accurate score from 0-21
- Golf Version has two rings that click into place to keep your total score (top ring 50, bottom ring 5 = total score of 55)
- Durable stainless steel or plastic body to protect your beverage
- Foam lined bottom to prevent slipping and scratching
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What games can I use the Scorzie™ for?
A: All games up to 21 on the game version. The Golf version can keep track of strokes, total score, greens in regulation, fairways hit and any side games you happen to be playing with your buddies.
Q: Is the Scorzie™ customizable?
A: Absolutely! We can add your logo to the Scorzie to make it a unique gift, prize, promotional tool etc. At certain quantities, we can even customize the colors of each individual scoring ring. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Q: I am coordinating a tournament and I would like to buy a bunch of Scorzies™, can I get a discount on a larger order?
A: Yes. The Scorzie™ is a great addition to tournaments and charity event gift bags, and we can offer a discount for large orders. Please email email@example.com for more information on volume discounts.
Q: Is my credit card information safe when ordering online?
A: Absolutely! We use one of the most secure systems available and are a verified Authorize.net vendor.
Q: What will The Scorzie™ hold?
A: Just about any 12oz can or bottle beverage (bottles fit a little loose)
Q: How soon will my Scorzie™ ship?
A: Most Scorzies™ are shipped within 48 hours.
Q: Do you ship outside the US and if so, for how much?
A: Yes, we will ship anywhere in the world. Please send your complete address to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote your shipping cost.
Q: How can I reach Scorzie for additional info?
A: For the fastest response write to email@example.com.